The Sound Of: K-391 & Alan Walker - Ignite (feat. Julie Bergan & Seungri)

Share:

Before you guys dive into the pool of confusion, this is my first post of "The Sound Of" tagged posts. In these posts, I'd write about songs that I've been hooked to. You can find some of the newly released EDM or R&B or Pop or songs of many other genres ( when I say many, I mean MANY! ), all curated by me. Tune in every Saturday here for what I've been listening to.


Title: Ignite
Contributing Artists: K-391, Alan Walker, Julie Bergan, Seungri
Album: (Single)

To be honest, I've never actually heard any from K-391. But since I had heard Alan Walker too much, thanks to his single Alone, I thought of giving this one a try. And I was really satisfied. The music video is kind of hilarious, but that's what we like! It starts off with a boy being bullied by some students. He somehow gets a headphone while hiding in the toilet and something magical happens. Small orange digital bits appear from the headphone and the boy is transported to a roller coaster ride! That's just one moment from the video, there are many others. Take a look at the video above. Do give a thumbs up to his video on his channel on YouTube.

I don't own any of the songs presented here. If you think that I'm doing something really illegal, please tell me because all I'm doing is showcase some of the songs I like. I'm not showing it as my own property or anything. I inform the viewer about the real artist of the songs in each of these posts. And the tagline "The Sound Of" is mine, you can't use it.

1 comment: